Thursday, May 16, 2013

turkey meat, refried beans with truffle oil, eggs in the morning, sausage sauté, scallops, avocado, kale salad, kimchee...

what more could you ask for, except "something sweet" (hans says) in the mornings? at least we can drink coffee.

today is the 4th day (thursday) of a 30 day commitment. and sometimes my mind is cloudy, i think from the lack of glucose to my brain. or at least that what it is telling me. my diet has never involved so much meat items. that is the extreme of it, not use to downing all this protein, i hope my organs aren't on overdrive.

we started this thing in solidarity on a monday and there is two more days until the 'cheat day', saturday: or fatty-day, we renamed it. i just hope Friend: hans can hang on til then.

it hasn't been that bad as of yet, probably because it seems worse for hans, and it's easier to be a supportive role and have the other concern subside my own.

our next task will to be to measure today, though we have nothing to compare to, we will at least have a general starting point.

i think the main challenge for me is that i don't like routine much and thinking about other options for hans to keep her difficulty level down is degrading my creativity.

my goal is to keep the commitment of a bland routine and keep the Friend there with me :P.  

No comments:

Post a Comment