Monday, May 20, 2013

FATURDAY / FATTYDAY

Things eaten: Americano with milk and sugar, Almond Croissant, Hopmonk's Reuben Sandwich, "Works" thin-crust pizza, cinnamon bun, blackberries, watermelon, vanilla italian soda

Guilt Level: None, reveled in every moment

Never have I so thoroughly understood the importance of a cheat day. I do remember taking cheat days on other diets but it just wasn't the same...probably because my diet days weren't so different from my cheat days. Have to say though, I wasn't as disgusted as I'd imagined I would be with myself on a cheat day. In my mind I saw myself smothering my face with hot bread pudding and mac n' cheese and green bean casseroles with extra fried onions on the side but alas I did not. Actually, very surprisingly, I could not. Either way it was fantastic day spent in idyllic Sonoma with good company and good food.

But now it's a Sunday and my Faturday has come and gone. Wonder how long it will feel like until my next one. Let's hope not too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment