Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 4

Hunger Level: Very hungry for something other than meat. 
Breakfast: Half an avocado, a bite of cottage cheese, two breakfast sausage links

Never knew how grey life could be without a sweet little something in the morning. I feel like I haven't started the day yet without my piece of toast with jam. Also trying to fall in love with cottage cheese but I don't see the potential between us. However I thank the universe for my cup of coffee with cream. A god-send.  

Oh. And just in case you wanted to know about days 1-3. Pretty much me today but maybe with much more gusto and fervor for the 4-hour body. Just need to tell myself  that I can do this...rest of today and tomorrow. And then I will be there 10000000% with open arms and all joy on FATURDAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment